Print 

Author Topic: Heya from Fluffy  (Read 1685 times)

Offline goner

• Junior Poster
  • don' h8 tha playa h8 tha gammmmmmeeee :P
Heya from Fluffy
« on: January 27, 2016, 12:59:42 PM »
Been a bit since I was last here! Very traumatic last couple of years on my end (divorce-like in nature, ha!). Dusted myself off and started over, life wise. Nowhere else but up!!! Miss being on the  servers.  (Hopefully  will be back on sometime!!!)
slumber will come soon, and you are helping put it to sleep; side by side we do our share, faithfully assuring, that slumber will come soon---

----bad religion

Offline BFM_JANE

• Major
  • Despite the cost of living, it remains popular.
Re: Heya from Fluffy
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2016, 12:25:52 PM »

*He's

Good to hear you're starting a new chapter in your autobiography, sounds like you're ready! And I'm glad I'm not the only one who uses exclamation points like there's a finite number of them and I want them all for myself!!

!!! !

Oh, by the way, I was getting something out of the fridge not long ago and saw something small and dark I couldn't identify in a plastic bag on the shelf. I stared at it for a while, and kind of moved the bag around trying to see through it better, but eventually had to pick it up and look inside.

"Oh, it's a lime... IT'S A LIME!!!"

No one was around to witness that wonderful moment, I'm glad I could finally share it.  ;D

Print