Print 

Author Topic: Celebrating Kill  (Read 2268 times)

Offline BlazinAngel

• Regular Poster
  • THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE HIGHLANDER !!!
Celebrating Kill
« on: July 27, 2007, 03:11:49 PM »
I have a question about "Celebrating" a kill.
I definitely know it is not acceptable to crouch over a corpse (as stated in rule 2.3), but I was wondering if it was ok to celebrate a kill.  This can be done in many ways, the way to which I am referring is to melee a corpse.
I dont see this much, and dont do it much (I think twice in your servers ever) but it has happened.

The only time I have done it, is when a player constantly breaks the rules and doesnt listen, so when I kill him it is like a little celebration.

But to whom (and when) it is done is not important, the question is, Is it acceptable to melee a corpse ?
"I'll say sorry, but I'm not taking off my glasses."  -EPIC ! :beachglasses:

BFM_Warlord

Re: Celebrating Kill
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2007, 04:31:01 PM »
It is my opinion that this just would not be sportsman like or a display of good sportsmanship.It can only lead to frustration or resentment by the person you do it too.I see no reason to have a need to celebrate other than Good Game after a match.It would be wise to always show good sportsmanship that is what we are all about in BFM and try daily to represent.You should be staying on coarse to your objective and that is racing and not  taking time out to celebrate.This action is not stated as a offensive able rule in our services currently by I strongly recommend not to do this please.Thank you for your question.

Offline BlazinAngel

• Regular Poster
  • THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE HIGHLANDER !!!
Re: Celebrating Kill
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2007, 07:08:18 PM »
Ok, dont worry i dont really do it unless on slayer when someone is verbally harressing me (i dont like to talk back so i take it out on them with my gun.)

But yea, another form of this is shooting a body after it is dead.

Thanks nice to know the ruling, and dont worry i wont do it.
"I'll say sorry, but I'm not taking off my glasses."  -EPIC ! :beachglasses:

Print