Print 

Author Topic: Dear Officers (by AlexBenet11)  (Read 1101 times)

Offline Ferrari

• Newbie Poster
Dear Officers (by AlexBenet11)
« on: December 03, 2007, 12:35:20 PM »
Dear officers,
I was in BMF Racing #6 at 9:25 and i was playing. The other players in the group were innerved because they thought that the BMF people were not following their rules. I am not really sure but if you cant do anything good but i am not really exactly sure. 12/3/07
AlexBenet11

Thank you

thnx a bunch plixity for the first sig the second and the third one i made thnx a buch skedog for the 4th one

Offline BFM_Booyah

• General
Re: Dear Officers (by AlexBenet11)
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2007, 01:57:16 PM »
Accusations of BFM's breaking rules usually come from two types of situations.  First, many people who think they know our rules really don't know them as well as they think and so make false accusations...we just ignore these unless they go too far.  Another situation that gets misunderstood often is when an admin is not playing the game but is taking administrative action.  When rules need to be enforced an admin can do whatever is needed to enforce the rules, even if that means doing things that would normally be against the rules.  These actions are only used to enforce rules and not for scoring in the game.  Most of the time you will see admins simply playing by the rules and only occasionally stop playing to admin.  We do welcome constructive critisism so thank you for bringing this up.

"Compared to war, all other forms of human endeavor shrink to insignificance." - General George S. Patton Jr.

Print