Print 

Author Topic: words that are inapropriat  (Read 2125 times)

Spike

words that are inapropriat
« on: July 28, 2007, 09:53:10 AM »
ok im starting to belive that serten words to different BFM members may be inappropriate to 1 member and not to another. example i was in a game today and ther had to have ben 4 BFM member in the game at that time and i sad ''crud'' many time throughout that game and none of the 4 BFM members warned me about saying it and i was talken to 1 of em also. ok then to my amazement a 5th BFM member came into that game. about 1 minute after he/she joined i got killed and sad ''crud'' then a paus fallowed with ''lol'' and a warning came up about the inapropriat words and faloed it he put ''crud'' and well i kindod got confused after that. but i stopd saying it and started saying somten els. i could make several topic questions for ya guys but i dont need to take up your time. so dose inapropriat words mean diffrent things to BFM members or ame i just missing somthing

Offline panoze

• Posts Too Much
  • 棕榈 grower
Re: words that are inapropriat
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2007, 10:15:12 AM »
I have not seen anyone say that word or be warned about it.  It sounds like you may have been saying it an awful lot though, and I wonder if you have some need to keep on saying it or if it kept you from racing or if it annoyed any guests or admins.  Basically if you were saying it too much or using it in way that was not right then the admin may say something about it.  If the admin asks you not to use it then you should not. 

Thanks for coming to the forums and asking about it, I personally don't have a problem with that word, but if you kept on saying it, I may ask you to stop as it would be pointless and annoying.  What is the point of repeatedly typing out a word like that anyway, I don't think it benefits you or any of the guest to keep on repeating it.  Sure to say something in frustration is one thing, but over and over again makes no sense unless you are just trying to test the admin and push the line of what you can do.  And yes there is variation from admin to admin and this is normal. 

Spike

Re: words that are inapropriat
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2007, 10:51:34 AM »
o no no i dont keep sayen crud over and over agaion. personoley i think it would be dum to keep sayen it. iv come up with numoris words i can say when i get killed or sumten that havent goten me a warning yet. ok well ty for ur time and hope to see ya in a race =)

Print