Print 

Author Topic: bout the other thing  (Read 7190 times)

Offline sym

• Newbie Poster
bout the other thing
« on: December 20, 2007, 01:39:09 PM »
just because you alot are respected admins doesnt mean that u dont bide the rules, jst because u are respected mean u get more reliabitly so when something does happen, people cant tell the truth coz u guys dont belive it, i no wat i saw and its ur choice to not belive it, but if you dont belive it  then your fools. dont rust ne one just because ther respected and admins. ther are people hu fake to get ther way u no.

Offline §§}Compdude

• Posts Too Much
  • Runs With Scissors!
    • Xtremission
Re: bout the other thing
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2007, 01:53:16 PM »
How about I rephrase that and say that I think you're coming off a bit too harsh on BFM. It was an imposter most likely, no reason to keep insisting that it was a member.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 04:52:02 PM by Compdude »
License and registration, sir!

Offline BFM_Booyah

• General
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2007, 02:07:55 PM »
Next time could you at least complain in English...sheesh!  ::)

"Compared to war, all other forms of human endeavor shrink to insignificance." - General George S. Patton Jr.

BFM_Nrvend

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2007, 02:19:47 PM »
Sym, we do have ways of policing our members. We know and realise that we are not perfect and any one of us can have a bad day. When we recieve an unusual amount of reports, we know to sometimes keep an eye out for a certain member and may even watch them when they are not aware. You can always pm an officer with a complaint and we will always take your complaint into concideration. When you come into the forums and post inflamtory information, it would be appreciated if you were accurate. The way you posted his name  made us think that you were talking about an imposter. We also have had no other camplaints about this admin besides you. Couple all of this with your other posts that have been less then respectful, and I will admit that it is hard to take you seriously.              
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 02:42:26 PM by BFM_Nrvend »

Offline BFM_ImaybeU

• BFM Admin
  • Got Ping? I do!
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2007, 02:22:45 PM »
just because you alot are respected admins doesnt mean that u dont bide the rules, jst because u are respected mean u get more reliabitly so when something does happen, people cant tell the truth coz u guys dont belive it, i no wat i saw and its ur choice to not belive it, but if you dont belive it  then your fools. dont rust ne one just because ther respected and admins. ther are people hu fake to get ther way u no.

Sym,
The BFM rules are extremely important to all of the bfm/BFM members (and to nearly all Halo players) in order to keep the BFM servers as family friendly as possible.  One does not get the admin tags without consistently demonstrating those qualities explained in those rules.

The BFM admins are also human.  They makes mistakes in the games, as we all do, but always take responsibility for them.  It's impossible to catch all of the rule breaking while racing, so it may appear that a BFM is not paying attention.  He/she needs to see the incident in order to comment on it to the rule breaker, and try to let the violators correct their behavior.

Please understand that you are not being dismissed.  You are welcome on the servers as long as you play by the rules and treat the other players (including rule breakers) with respect.  

Hope to see you on the tracks for some good clean fun.
ImaybeU

^^Thanks Warlord for the great sig!

Offline sym

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2007, 02:54:35 PM »
thank you - not in sarcy attitued

Offline BFM_Octane

• BFM Admin
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2007, 03:02:14 PM »
Respect. Its earned, learned and grows with both yourself and the receiving end.  You seem like a young fella caught up in simple trouble, so ill leave ya with a don't worry, be happy!

ther are people hu fake to get ther way u no.

Oh definitely...  ;D Alot of kids who take that road think it ain't obvious either.

Awww, please be sarcy, its fun! Gets us Brits goin, who do nowt but!  ;D

Offline sym

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2007, 03:08:07 PM »
im 21 how can i be young?

im trying to make it friendly, but if you dont belive me then how can you make it, and just because other people dont say things doesnt mean its not true. yh i have said other things, but as i can remember a bfm admin said that everyone is given a fresh start is that y im banned ?

Offline BFM_Octane

• BFM Admin
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2007, 03:44:21 PM »
Well lets put it this way mate, Im 21 also. But theres no way id consider myself old...  :LOL:

You have said your gonna up the game in your unban request and show you can follow the rules. The friendliness will soon follow. Just keep it up. The fact your showing you wanna understand it all is enough. Most would say something stupid by now and make things worse.  :)

As i said, dont worry. N Go battle it out on the track!  ;)

BFM_Nrvend

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2007, 04:04:55 PM »
Octane, a mentor...AWSOME!   :winkgrin: 

Well lets put it this way mate, Im 21 also. But theres no way id consider myself old...  :LOL:

BTW Railziel....I don't consider myself old either.......................But everyone else does :P

« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 04:58:25 PM by BFM_Nrvend »

Offline sym

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2007, 04:11:37 PM »
kk noted

Offline §§}Compdude

• Posts Too Much
  • Runs With Scissors!
    • Xtremission
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2007, 04:51:20 PM »
Octane, a mentor...AWESOME!   :winkgrin: 

Yes, Octane definitely said it well. Put my sarcastic comment to shame (shame on me for being nasty) so I changed it..  :-X
License and registration, sir!

Offline powergamer

• Junior Poster
  • I'm always here for you
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2007, 05:33:31 PM »

Really.

Why on earth would an admin break the rules? The admins here have worked there way up to be where they are and would not at all endanger that by breaking a rule. The only reason you did this is because you were banned, you also deny not doing anything wrong. Do not get mad at the admin who banned you for doing his/her job.

Offline BFM_Octane

• BFM Admin
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2007, 06:39:48 PM »
BTW Railziel....I don't consider myself old either.......................But everyone else does Tongue

lol. Well how does that saying go. You dont stop playin cos u get old, u get old cos u stop playin. Or something like that. Your still playin computer games at... Ill spare you the embarrassment.  ;D

*Pre-ducks in advance for every old persons clip around earhole sent to me*

Missed!  :P ;D

*Runs*

I just dont know better, sorry its a 21 year old... trait...  ;D

Offline Xopher.tm

• Newbie Poster
  • Your Camp-Fu is weak...
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2007, 07:24:09 PM »
Octane, yer just a lil' kid. ;P
BFM application submitted 2007-10-18.

Print