Print 

Author Topic: rocket launchers and infinite nades  (Read 2009 times)

Spike

rocket launchers and infinite nades
« on: July 29, 2007, 09:51:53 PM »
yes im back with another question. ok u guys have a rule about not picking up the sniper riffle. ok now for the first question i ask why have a rule about not picking up the sniper riffle and not the rocket launcher? the sniper riffle kills 1 at a time at a long distence, and the rocket launcher can kill a full hog of 3 people almost all the time. ok now with the rocket hog if it hits a hog full of 3 every once in a while it will kill all 3. why not have a rule about not picking up the rocket also. ok now this has happened to me several times, i was on blue and there was a red dud in front of me. ok he was about 2 hogs ahead of me and he stopped got out to pick up the rocket launcher and i kept going the same way i was going and he walked in front of me and i ran him over and a BFM gave me a warning to not chase kill. I DIDNT. why dont ya just lock the sniper riffle and the rocket launchers so people CANT pick them up. ok now with the nades. ever day i see the BFM get mad and give out warning about spaming nades. ok why would u give us infinite nades in the first place. people spam them all the time no matter wat the BFM say that is in the room. and then most of the time the person that is spaming nades only gets  warnings and thats it they never get kicked or band just warning after warning. and iv never been able to get an answer becuase the BFM in the games keeps telling me ''IT IS NOT IMPORTANT PLZ RACE AND DONT TALK'' and i say it just a simple question. then i get kicked for it. thats another thing u have NO rule about talking and asking questions in the game.

so why give us infinite nades if ur going to get mad at us for using them?
why have a rule about the sniper rifle and not the rocket launcher?

Offline BFM_Booyah

• General
Re: rocket launchers and infinite nades
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2007, 10:12:53 PM »
The rules we have developed over the years are not philosophical in nature, they have to do with what make for the best racing experience.  We are not going to outlaw rockets just because they are more destructive than another weapon that is outlawed.  We have done many experiments over the years with different weapons sets and have found the right combination of weapons and rules that make for the most enjoyable and competitive racing experience.  If you want detailed explanations of why things are the way they are I can PM you at length, but when we say we know what makes for a good racing experience...just look at how in demand our servers are...you can trust that we have it right.

"Compared to war, all other forms of human endeavor shrink to insignificance." - General George S. Patton Jr.

Spike

Re: rocket launchers and infinite nades
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2007, 10:28:37 PM »
ok ty i i get wat u are saying. and i would like the pm very mutch. im not trying ti cme off as being upset or mad i just want to understan  :)

Print