Print 

Author Topic: <<c>><<, HumAnnoyed, and BFM_Booyah  (Read 3525 times)

Offline AR~Saltine

• Junior Poster
<<c>><<, HumAnnoyed, and BFM_Booyah
« on: December 29, 2007, 12:05:14 AM »

Praise to: <<c>><<, HumAnnoyed, and BFM_Booyah 

All three racers are great drivers and I have witnessed <<c>><<  and HumAnnoyed perform well in the gunners position too. Obviously Booyah follows the rules but so do the others. Anyway, they are all fun to race with!          d_b

Offline Fenix

• Newbie Poster
Re: <<c>><<, HumAnnoyed, and BFM_Booyah
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2007, 12:31:48 AM »
well ive come across «c»« (or w/e the alt codes r lolz) a lot of times he's a real good driver, ive come across HumAnnoyed and hes a real great guy always respectful and a great racer and gunner!  :) and i havent raced booyah to much mayb 2 times he seems like a real good guy and a real good racer he always maintains calmness within the servers and yes all these ppl are great ppl and cant wait to race em again  ;D

Sigs made by me :)

Offline Noodles

• Senior Poster
  • (:
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2007, 12:52:38 AM »
GJ ALL OF YOU!!!!!  :)

Offline dotdude7

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2007, 04:50:18 PM »
humannoyed is a good racer but he can get frustrated with his teammates sometimes
still a good person to race with tho
Hi i'm dotdude7

Offline bushpilot

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2007, 05:37:51 PM »

Praise to: <<c>><<, HumAnnoyed, and BFM_Booyah 

All three racers are great drivers and I have witnessed <<c>><<  and HumAnnoyed perform well in the gunners position too. Obviously Booyah follows the rules but so do the others. Anyway, they are all fun to race with!          d_b

I agree.....all 3 are exceptional talents who I love to race with or against.  I always make a point of looking to see who is racing on the servers before I join and can honestly say that these 3 are some of the people I look for. 

Saltine,

I raced with you for the first time today and it was a pleasure....I look foward to seeing you again soon.

Print