Print 

Author Topic: Archon, BabyGirl, Saltine, HMForseti, ObiWanStan  (Read 3786 times)

Offline {HM}Toe Jam

• Newbie Poster
Archon, BabyGirl, Saltine, HMForseti, ObiWanStan
« on: January 03, 2008, 01:50:34 AM »
I have run races alone to work on lap times, I have run outnumbered against other palyers, I have taken the time to teach tricks that I have learned to others, and I have always enjoyed racing with these people.  Not only are they talented gamers, they have the self-discipline to follow the rules and help others out.  It is never a disappointment to see Archon in the list, a level head all the time.  BabyGirl is a great driver and a mean-spiritted gunner, she can drop you, or flip your hog and leave you with one bar.  Saltine is a talented driver who accepts your (well-earned) praise with modesty and grace.  Forseti is a great driver and a supportive teammate, he despises a cheat, so don't, and a fantastic admin in his own server.  Thanks for so many great times, Forseti.  Stan is an amazing driver, one of the things he does that I respect is, if he flips his hog (more like has it flipped for him), he get right back in and races!.  No nade spam, hog chasing, or other insipid activity.  It's all about the laps!  You are a great bunch and I really enjoy spending my precious free time with you.

Offline BFM_ImaybeU

• BFM Admin
  • Got Ping? I do!
Re: Archon, BabyGirl, Saltine, HMForseti, ObiWanStan
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2008, 11:39:53 AM »
I totally agree with Toe Jam's compliments on Archon, Saltine & BabyGirl.  I'm not familiar with HMForseti or ObiWanStan "yet."  Hope to also see them on the tracks.

BTW, Toe Jam, thanks you for your kind words on another post.  I thoroughly enjoy racing with you.  Racing with or against skillful and courteous players like you only improves my game.

^^Thanks Warlord for the great sig!

Offline AR~Archon

• Senior Poster
  • No surrender, no retreat
    • MacFire (Xfire for Mac)
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2008, 09:19:04 PM »
Thanks, Toe Jam!  d_b  It's also always a pleasure to race with you, too. :)  I also agree with your other names.  Wow, I haven't raced with ObiWanStan in a long time, but I remember good things.
The minstrel boy to the war has gone...
Understanding is a three edged sword.  Your side, their side, and the truth.
Who are you?  What do you want?  Why are you here?  Where are you going?

Offline Noodles

• Senior Poster
  • (:
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2008, 10:26:13 PM »
I agree good job all of you, Archon is a Great help all the time. Thanks all of you for perfroming great, Admins arent the only ones that watch you guys, and girls.  :munch:

Offline Nike

• Regular Poster
  • I've lost my crazy ç!
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2008, 11:05:39 PM »
Defintely i have played countless times with babygirl and Archaeon who i can defintely say are a pleasure to play with
~Nike           -Niçk (in game)
Thanks so much for the Aussie-Orientated sig Renegade!

Thanks for the 3v3 sig Lucky!

Offline BFM_Hydra

• BFM Admin
  • BFM Rules Guru and Forum Pwner.
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2008, 02:55:45 AM »
Great post Toe-Jam, and well earned everyone!

BFM_Hydra Signature: Miser
Soccer Trophy: Igor
Scrim Season VII Trophy: H@ngm@n

Thanks guys!

TESTIMONIAL
"Hydra knows the forums like a spider knows it's web." - BFM_Jimmy 5/9/09

"Hydra, 300 posts to you is like pocket money to the Monopoly guy." - BFM_Jimmy 11/9/09

Offline ((Kàkà§hì))

• Posts Too Much
  • か か し !!
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2008, 05:47:21 PM »
Gotta say...Archon is one of my favorite guests. Yea, Bunny...you too :P

THANKS  SLAYTON  FOR  THE  A W E S O M E  SIG!!!
http://ninjamouse.com - http://ninjamouse.com/images/Kakashi_sig24.jpg

Offline =Rival=

• Regular Poster
  • Cymru am Byth! :)
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2008, 02:02:47 PM »
Just raced with Babygirl, and I must say it was a joy to race with her. Said 'hi' to me when I joined and always played by the rules. Excellent racer too.

I totally agree with you on Archon and Saltine as well, great racers and very friendly people. Haven't played with HMForseti or ObiWanStan but as your other choices were spot on, I'll take your word for it  :P

Keep it up  d_b
« Last Edit: January 06, 2008, 02:10:49 PM by Rival »

Print