Print 

Author Topic: Lap Times  (Read 2008 times)

Offline Neeox

• Newbie Poster
Lap Times
« on: July 31, 2007, 01:44:24 AM »
I was just wondering on what the current fastest BFM laptime is for Timberland and also Infinity?

Thanks.
To compare it to my fastest times on those two courses, which i believe to be very very fast laps that i managed to pull off.

Offline BFM_Booyah

• General
Re: Lap Times
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2007, 05:02:10 AM »
There are some old posts that contain a lot of good lap times, it may take some time to find them.  For laps times to count for a BFM they must be done in our time trials with a witness to insure no lag was involved and be an average time, not just a one time fluke.  My personally best for Timberland is a 47.03 and for Infinity is a 99.1.  Those are good, but I am sure they are not the best.

"Compared to war, all other forms of human endeavor shrink to insignificance." - General George S. Patton Jr.

Offline Neeox

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2007, 01:16:25 AM »
Yes im aware that a proper time trial is needed for it be counted and all, i just wanted to know close i was to the better times.

Well i will take a look and see if i can find some of those posts.
Compared to your times im not to bad, my best on timberland is 47.83 and i avarage around 49. And on infinity i have managed a 99 but avarage around 105.

Thanks for your reply.

Offline BFM_Elvis

• Leader
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2007, 01:46:48 PM »
Infinity 98.73
Sidewinder 87.00
Blood Gluch 61.57

The times above are records for those maps as I know them. I would have to do some research to find the others. The times below are times that you should be able to beat in time trials. Beating those times below shows your a very good time trial driver.

Gephy 55.5 and under
Blood Gulch 65 and under
Timberland 47.6 and under
Danger 80.7 and under
Ice Fields 71.0 and under
Death Island 56.0 and under
Infinity 99.7 and under
Sidewinder 90.0 and under

All those times are done WITHOUT lag. We had a member do an 87 on icefileds but of course it is lag aided. We have an officer ride with the person doing the time trials just to watch for lag. Any lag at all and the lap is disqualified. The numbers I posted are very beatable. These arent records. But if you can consistently do better than those times then you would be one of the better time trial players.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2007, 01:54:20 PM by BFM_Elvis »

Offline Neeox

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2007, 04:42:32 AM »
Thankyou for the in depth information.

It is good the way that you conduct the time trials, with the official passanger and such  ;)

Print