Print 

Author Topic: Endoboy  (Read 7194 times)

Offline Cole

• Junior Poster
Endoboy
« on: January 20, 2008, 08:04:55 PM »
I was racing with him...he was cussing an wat mad me most mad is everytime i killed him even while i was a gunner with a driver he would say stop camping u "B" word he was doing it 2 every 1 that killed him while he was the only1 camping. So if any of you BFM's see him in a game i know you have 2 see him do something before u can do something but it would be nice if you didint give him as many warnings as you give other people like 5-6 before you kick him out. thanks              Cole

Thanks for the top sig Tanger and Slayton for the bottem 1 ;D

Offline AR~Saltine

• Junior Poster
Re: Endoboy
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2008, 12:08:51 AM »
This is odd, Endoboy is usually a good solid racer...but Cole is right- I have seen him use some bad language at times

Offline Cole

• Junior Poster
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2008, 12:59:11 AM »
Thanks...but why is it i post a bad player every 1 says nono hes a good player must be a fake ?? people are diffrent when there no BFM's around you guys should do some under cover work

Offline BFM_Hydra

• BFM Admin
  • BFM Rules Guru and Forum Pwner.
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2008, 05:01:03 PM »
Endoboy has been previously banned on a server and was then unbanned due to his excellent long-term behaviour in the servers, with or without admins. He is a member of this forum. I race with him a lot. I'm surprised but it doesn't mean it is not true obviously.

BTW Cole, we do a LOT more undercover work than you realise....;)

BFM_Hydra Signature: Miser
Soccer Trophy: Igor
Scrim Season VII Trophy: H@ngm@n

Thanks guys!

TESTIMONIAL
"Hydra knows the forums like a spider knows it's web." - BFM_Jimmy 5/9/09

"Hydra, 300 posts to you is like pocket money to the Monopoly guy." - BFM_Jimmy 11/9/09

Offline xtra

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2008, 09:59:06 AM »
Since this WHOLE section is pointless i will jump to Endoboys defence and say that i have raced with him on many occasions in the past week and although i was not paying attention to how good his behaviour was, i did not hear (see) him swear or cuss once.

Offline BlazinAngel

• Regular Poster
  • THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE HIGHLANDER !!!
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2008, 12:10:14 PM »
Since this WHOLE section is pointless

I have to disagree, this was made for our guests to keep us updated and informed, and we take this very seriously.
We would be nothing without our guests so we need their input.  We value their help greatly.

As for Endoboy, it is OK to have an opinion, but you should never shut out someone elses.
"I'll say sorry, but I'm not taking off my glasses."  -EPIC ! :beachglasses:

Offline MrMxyzptlk

• Posts Too Much
  • Never backward,           always forward!
    • My 5th Dimensional Homepage
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2008, 06:46:03 PM »

I'm pretty sure he has an impostor out there now, just withint the post 3 weeks or so....

I even mentioned on vent when together with some BFMs in a Race server within the past two days that he had done some things that "weren't what I'd expect from Endo'."

When I asked him in team chat about it (several times) I did not get an answer, which only furthered my suspicions.

Endo: I'd suggest that you drop a PM to one of the BFM's posting here and agree to some kind of "call sign" that can be used to verify that's it's YOU in their servers.  Else you might have to endure unnecessary "heat" on occasion when you play....  ::)  [FYI: We joked about asking "you" to change your name...  ;D  ;) but before we could "you" quit the server....  :doh: ]

Mr. Mxy's current Word Corner word is catachresis    

Offline BFM_Hydra

• BFM Admin
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2008, 08:11:22 PM »
Ahhh LOL I remember that night Mxy :). Good schtuff.

Thanks guys!

TESTIMONIAL

"Hydra, 300 posts to you is like pocket money to the Monopoly guy." - BFM_Jimmy 11/9/09

Offline Jimmy

• Posts Too Much
  • I've never cooked prawns on the Barbie
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2008, 03:56:23 AM »
The endoboy i no wouldnt do what has been described here. i not saying what you've saw is false, but as mxy said i believe there may be an imposter out there.

Cole and Endoboy as hydra said we do have a lot of undercover work.
History of Jimmy
Applied 16th Feb 2007
Recruited 28th April 2007
Big Tags 8th Jun 2007
Corporal March 25th 2008
Head Corporal July 8th 2008
Sargeant Aug 17th 2008
Lieutenant Nov 11th 2008

Offline Còól

• Posts Too Much
  • Life is uncertain, Death is not
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2008, 07:04:40 AM »
I will also have to say this is quite unlike Endoboy. I remember back when all the stuff was going on about his name and I have raced with him many many times. I know everyone has a bad day, but given his history and how much he has shown us to play in our servers I would have to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Endoboy Mr Mxy's Idea was a good one. I suggest you PM an officer also so we can find a way to tell you apart from any imposters.

Cole thank you for your post. Our opinions here do not mean we do not believe you at all. We do believe the things you have said to be true. We just want to make sure that we are looking out for the TRUE trouble makers. Thanks for everyones input and see you all on the tracks.

BFM_CòóL IS CòóL!!! - Love, MiG

A CòóL ORIGINAL

If life has not scarred you, you have not lived it.

You Have All The Weapons You Need,
Now Fight!!

Ill give you a cookie if you can tell me what that last quote is from!!

Offline endoboy

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2008, 01:49:06 PM »
OK, so I came back today to talk about getting unfairly kicked, and I see there might be a good reason for it. Cole, if you see this, I did not cuss you out and that must be an imposter. I have on rare occasions when I'm pretty steamed called people jerks, but only when it was oh so well deserved. Today Medic kicked me (I think it was Medic) for supposedly camping several times, but each time I was on the move to my next nav AND there were no other hogs around and I killed him for his (this was over half a dozen maps).

Now if there's an imposter out there doing their best to annoy all the admins and other players, I can see how I might easily have my actions seen as out of line, but they weren't. So, some sort of secret ID might be in order. Seeing as how my handle comes from going over the bars on my mountain bike, why not just ask me how the dirt is, and I'll reply that I got most of it out of my teeth now? Or give me a better idea if you have one. I'm easy. Oh, and for now, I'll add an © (couldn't get the ™ to work on my mac) to the end. That might help.  ::)

By the way, I'll try to be a bit more careful about which words I use on the forums. I forget sometimes that young'uns come on here, and as an old coot (sorta old ::), my idea of acceptable language isn't always everyone else's. Sorry bout that.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 08:46:31 PM by endoboy »

Offline endoboy

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2008, 07:11:56 PM »
One other thing...

If you guys want to give me access to Vent, I'll use it every time and you can ask any question you want to verify who I am. It's a lot harder to fake a voice. I did finally get Vent working on my iMac 20", so let me know if that's a reasonable solution.

Thanks,
Endoboy

PS, did you see the view count for this thread?!? I guess I'm really popular  :LOL:
« Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 09:23:00 PM by endoboy »

Offline BFM_Hydra

• BFM Admin
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2008, 02:11:15 AM »
<3 Endoboy

Did I just say that?? XD

Thanks guys!

TESTIMONIAL

Offline endoboy

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2008, 08:07:39 AM »
<3 Endoboy

I don't get it. "<3"? What's less than 3?

Offline Cole

• Junior Poster
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2008, 08:49:40 AM »
lol that means love

Print