Print 

Author Topic: Stunting  (Read 5619 times)

Offline Bleach

• Senior Poster
Stunting
« on: January 28, 2008, 01:23:58 AM »
Me, Renegade and Unitzero all spent the last 2-3 hours doing stunts and using techniques such as the PFR(Plasma-Frag-Rocket) on the regular CE race server and had a blast!!
what I didnt show them yet(cause there was no rockety hog and extra shields is the PFRR(or Plasma-Frag-Rocket-Rocket) what that is is a regular PFR and then while you are on the gunner seat of the rockety hog you get in after the last rocket and fire again thus achieving a PFRR.. if done correctly this can send the user(and a passenger in the seat) more then halfway from base to base in Bloodgulch as a reference :P
there is also a PFRT where its a PFR but then you are standing on a tank and so you fire a tank shell rather then a rockety bullet
o yea, one of the best stunting maps (but we were limited cause of the reg race gametype) is Portant, that icy snowy awesome looking map :P
anyway I was wondering if it would be possible to have a special rotation of the CE server that is setup for stunting.. in other words it has the following

• 1- Oddball, 5min time limit person with oddball has extra life
  • 2- All Heavy weapons on map and start with Rockety Launcher
  • 3- All Vehicles
  • 4- People have as MUCH health as possible, I think thats 400% shields 200% health
  • I think thats it

anyway is this possible or is someone who is interested able to set up a gametype and server to do this..
I think I could come up with a stunting rotation as well.. but not atm cause I need to get to bed rofl
Bleach -.-
A part of the winning teams for season 9, 10, 13, 17, 18 and now 19. Thanks for all of the great memories guys :D

Offline BFM_Hydra

• BFM Admin
  • BFM Rules Guru and Forum Pwner.
Re: Stunting
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2008, 02:21:31 AM »
I saw a video the other day - you can blast a hog up to the sides of Gephy and then park it near the teleporter and rocket yourself up through the map onto the top of gephy. Wicked.

BFM_Hydra Signature: Miser
Soccer Trophy: Igor
Scrim Season VII Trophy: H@ngm@n

Thanks guys!

TESTIMONIAL
"Hydra knows the forums like a spider knows it's web." - BFM_Jimmy 5/9/09

"Hydra, 300 posts to you is like pocket money to the Monopoly guy." - BFM_Jimmy 11/9/09

Offline BFM_saes

• BFM Admin
  • oops....
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2008, 02:29:56 AM »
It's certainly a welcome break from the seriousness of most other games, since you get to do pretty much whatever you want (except go on the other team, or ruin a team mate's attempt at leaving the map)

Offline AR~Unit»Zero

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2008, 11:15:36 PM »
I agree that this was great fun and is something we ought to try more often. I like to keep things varied and sometimes its just great to mess around in a server and see where you can launch yourself to.  ;D

Offline FlameDragon

• Junior Poster
  • hack and slash my way to victory.
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2008, 06:59:56 AM »
i think i might join you sometime

Offline l4nc3r

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2008, 07:39:54 PM »
bleach u want  a stunt server im ur man... (not that way >.<) but yeah.. stunting is sooo much fun..  ill moderate for the server when i get mah tagzz.. kay?   :aaaaa:

Thnx to spidey and Luupää for the sigz

Offline xsix

• Regular Poster
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2008, 01:55:09 AM »
I know this is a bit of late post but,
I would love a stunt server, it's always great fun to mess around just doing whatever
whenever with what ever you like on a server. I particularly like ministunt and Superstunt track

Offline ·WídgêT·

• Posts Too Much
  • Fail gun at your service
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2008, 08:10:47 AM »
I never noticed this topic...are you guys still running this? I'd love to be a part of it.

If you guys want I host sometimes so come on in if you so choose

Thank you Tanger!

Not for wealth, rank, or honor, but for personal worth and character
Cheers, Marty!

http://8tracks.com/widget4nz
Check out my mixes and sign up for the site. It has yet to do me wrong

Offline Bleach

• Senior Poster
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2008, 10:20:16 PM »
wow lol.. from the depths emerges this old thread.. I almost forgot about it  ::)

So you know, id love to do this more often, stunting really is quite fun. atm anyway, I think it would have to be hosted by me(I can run a dedicated server off my machine and play at the same time)   but it would only be able to be done when we have enough people to make it worthwhile.

(The main map that I love for stunting on CE is Portent.. SOOO much to explore and to get to :)

Anyway, yes, id love to do this, hit me up in vent or something  ;D
A part of the winning teams for season 9, 10, 13, 17, 18 and now 19. Thanks for all of the great memories guys :D

Offline BFM_Skedog

• Lieutenant
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2008, 10:22:35 PM »
Sounds good, to me, how about tommorrow?
I am in the mood tonight, but its 12:23 A.M. :P
Hopfully sometime soon :)

BFM_Skedog

By priceslaytonv at 2011-03-05

Give a man a match and he will be warm for a few seconds, set him on FIRE and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

A GREAT leader has the ability to combine knowledge, passion, caring, and wisdom into a focused energy that perpetuates the desire to do GREAT in those who are following.

Offline Glêññ Z

• Senior Poster
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2008, 10:21:39 PM »
good luck with that, i host stunt servers  alot so cheak in with me if u want me to host ;D

or look for my servers

Offline D:

• Junior Poster
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2009, 08:06:59 PM »
i wish it could be a stunts server :D

Thx Mc§kittles

Offline Haunted

• Posts Too Much
    • ummm..
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2009, 10:59:47 AM »
basanio likes green hehe  ;D

i would love a stunts server, it would be so much fun  ;D

;D by me ;D

;D Thanks Hlao! ;D

;D Thanks Spood! ;D

Offline ·WídgêT·

• Posts Too Much
  • Fail gun at your service
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2009, 05:35:25 PM »
I never noticed this topic...are you guys still running this? I'd love to be a part of it.

If you guys want I host sometimes so come on in if you so choose

:winkgrin:

Thank you Tanger!

Not for wealth, rank, or honor, but for personal worth and character
Cheers, Marty!

http://8tracks.com/widget4nz
Check out my mixes and sign up for the site. It has yet to do me wrong

Offline D:

• Junior Poster
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2009, 05:37:36 PM »
you can host us wid?? :D