Print 

Author Topic: The best kill you have ever seen/done  (Read 10944 times)

Offline Daigoro

• Posts Too Much
  • shishogan...swordsman's eyes
Re: The best kill you have ever seen/done
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2008, 11:48:31 AM »
I joined the server and spawned beside blue base on Danger Canyon. Two enemy rocket hogs were approaching the base. As the first hit the ramp I threw a sticky at it (this is one or two seconds after I joined the game). It stuck as the hog jumped the base with the second hog following. It blew up just as the second hog landed. Oh the carnage! 5 deaths! Killtacular! Killtacular!
Sincerely,
Daigoro

Offline AR~Saltine

• Junior Poster
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2008, 12:05:25 PM »
I joined the server and spawned beside blue base on Danger Canyon. Two enemy rocket hogs were approaching the base. As the first hit the ramp I threw a sticky at it (this is one or two seconds after I joined the game). It stuck as the hog jumped the base with the second hog following. It blew up just as the second hog landed. Oh the carnage! 5 deaths! Killtacular! Killtacular!

You killed me on that one!  :o

Offline Soníc

• Posts Too Much
  • You've gotta think fast to be fast!
    • A Sonic Fan's paradise! ^^
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2008, 03:07:44 PM »
Infinity race a long time ago.  As is custom with Infinity, me and my driver never really saw any enemies except for one other rocket hog that we kept meeting at the jumps.  We were both horrible shots and kept missing each other.  Finally, we meet one final time and they saw us a little before we did, and opened fire.  Their rocket hits us (finally :P) and sends us into a corkscrew going OVER the jump.  I have like no shields and almost no health, so I go into random mode and fire my rockets randomly.  Because of their rocket, It ends up with us upside down flying across the gap and them flying over the gap too.  I fire randomly WHILE WE'RE UPSIDE DOWN and kill their gunner and myself :P  It was the most amazing rocket hog shot I'd ever made :LOL:

Sonic
"I'll face it with a grin, I'm never giving in, On with the show!!  I'll top the bill, I'll overkill, I have to find the will to carry on with the, on with the show!!!" -- The Show Must Go On by Queen.  Freddie Mercury will live forever in our hearts.

Special thanks to Mr T for the sonic sig!! :D
You found my secret message!  PM me for a prize!

Offline Stealth.

• Posts Too Much
  • Loading, please wait...
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2008, 04:06:05 PM »
Mine beats all of yours! This was about a month or 2 ago on Danger Canyon, I was gunning a hog coming into score and saw an enemy coming from tunnels to jump down and get center nav. I killed him in mid air, it was Elvis! :elvis:

I was going to say Pssh, done that too many times to count...untill i saw that you killed Elvis. Obviously this deserves the title as best kill ever   :LOL: ;)
Now for my ultra cool sig...

<>     <>
          <
          -
          \/

"What the..he has his flashlight on...Should we have our flashlights on??"

Channel Jumper Chamipion - '06

Many say life is too short. Well, name one thing you do that is longer.

"Does that blow your mind? Because That Just Happened!"

www.freerice.com - Awesome site for a great cause.

Stealth-Beg for Mercy

Offline BFM_Exodus

• General
  • BFM's General Oversight >:)
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2008, 04:13:52 PM »
Mine beats all of yours! This was about a month or 2 ago on Danger Canyon, I was gunning a hog coming into score and saw an enemy coming from tunnels to jump down and get center nav. I killed him in mid air, it was Elvis! :elvis:

I was going to say Pssh, done that too many times to count...untill i saw that you killed Elvis. Obviously this deserves the title as best kill ever   :LOL: ;)

Yes... sorry Elvis, its 20 brownie points extra when we kill you :)

Nrvend is too old. We race in hogs, not wheelchairs.
Exodus.....why is there a cat in my post?
Exodus is the all-time Major Pain.

Offline BFM_Boredom

• Captain
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2008, 01:36:10 PM »
You can't  beat Halo physics for incredible stunts and mishaps.

Got hit by a rocket jumping over the ramp at the mini-base and flipped uncontrollably across the map toward the canyon walls. Just then an enemy hog had lost control and rolled over ejecting both players.  As the walkers were trying to re-enter their hog, I crash landed onto them both.  ;D

I wish we had Halo 3 replay features back then, I would've like to see the action from their perspectives.
[img

Offline Cr@zy

• Senior Poster
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2008, 03:01:59 PM »

I was going to say Pssh, done that too many times to count...untill i saw that you killed Elvis. Obviously this deserves the title as best kill ever   :LOL: ;)

Yes... sorry Elvis, its 20 brownie points extra when we kill you :)

well i betrayed him, thats gotta count for something

Thanks H@ngm@n Soooo much for the Awesome sig!

Offline Gunner

• Junior Poster
  • When The Rich Wage War It's The Poor Who Die.
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2008, 03:24:13 PM »
The best kill i have been able to do on an AD server (the assassins one. dunno where they all went :/ was a VERY long time ago. 8-9 months at least)) server is sitting in a passenger seat on gephy. we are passing by one of the bases (rocket launcher spawn bit) and i see a red dot (vehicle) moving down below on the underpass. i lob a random plasma grenade, not expecting to hit him at all. the next thing i know i hear a WHUMP and a warthog flies up to the centre column and drops over the edge

double kill :D i got told off from nading down from an elevated area although they did not know i was in a hog :D they soon understood my view as there was an AD recruit in the gunner xD

i love plasma grenades :D
"Sir We Are Surrounded!"
"Excellent! Now We Can Attack in any direction!"

Offline [HĐ]Bunny

• Newbie Poster
  • Fall down 7 times, stand up 8
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2008, 04:41:34 PM »
I think the best kill I had was a double kill at BG on my cousins xbox with halo 2. I was in the center of the map with a rocket, while a ghost was coming at me from red base. I shot the ghost and hit it directly. The ghost the started hurling through the air towards red base. Meanwhile my other cousin who was at the base walked out from under it and was standing behind the base. The ghost was still flying through the air until WHAM! It landed directly on him :siderofl:

^Thanks VxT for the sig :D

Offline Dinger

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2008, 07:06:45 PM »
Playing CTF on the BC Servers. All Heavys. Was going in low across the ice on Ice Fields and an opposing team steps out from behind one of the large rocks. I jump out and fire quick but my rocket grazes my hog which has cut in front of me on the ice. The blast sends the hog hurling at the guy. Smish! I got wiped out next second cause I was laughing too hard to shoot straight.

Offline Honey

• Senior Poster
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2008, 07:45:01 PM »

Exactly!

The greater the loyalty of a group toward the group, the greater is the motivation among the members to achieve the goals of the group,
and the greater the probability that the group will achieve its goals.  - Rensis Likert -

Offline snowkiller

• Posts Too Much
  • The best team ever!
« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2008, 08:11:57 PM »
i was on this random sever is guy was shooting me with his rifle. i had one bar left and the other guy had no sheild left. so he jumped up and over me but when was above me in the air i punched him and killed him. how i wish i filmed that.

Offline BFM_DarkFyr

• BFM Admin
  • Forza Vale
« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2008, 09:03:08 PM »
i was on a sniper and infinite nades with no shields game. the game had jst started. i went through the teleprt and threw a nade at the other teleport exit... i stuck a guy in the head while a warthog was driving towards him. the nade exploded and i got a triple kill. then i sniped the remainlng gunner SO I GOT A KILLTACULA BOO-YA

Offline Bowser

• Posts Too Much
  • Alright chaps! Lets do this! LEEEROOY JAAANNKINS!!
« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2008, 04:57:15 PM »
all Mine was on gephy. There was no admin, and there was a sniper up top, and on the fourth lap and for the forth time I fired a salvo at him. Five seconds later, I blew up a hog full of people, to get a triple, and then a voice said "Killtaculer" I was like, "WOW" when I realized that my salvo had caught the sniper unawares! lol........... He said a few things that were unprintable, which was why I learned I killed him. THEN........ he camps up on the laser at the blue base, and tries to snipe me, as I'm going down to the bottom on the red side... I had one shot..... And five seconds later a very unhappy camper left the game... lol. OOOH, and once, when I was falling (on gephy) I threw a nade strait up, and my killer, who leaned over to see me fall, was stuck on the head. he ran around, and right into another teammate, and BOOM double kill!

Offline Dinger

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2008, 11:56:15 AM »
... once, when I was falling (on gephy) I threw a nade strait up, and my killer, who leaned over to see me fall, was stuck on the head. he ran around, and right into another teammate, and BOOM double kill!

I always try to do that, too. Haven't got anyone yet though.

Print