Print 

Author Topic: The best kill you have ever seen/done  (Read 10948 times)

Offline Acorn

• Newbie Poster
  • Owned...Again...
The best kill you have ever seen/done
« on: April 03, 2008, 02:18:44 PM »
Im just curious to what some of the things you guys might have experienced in halo pc.

my 2nd most best kill was on BG. it was the start and i met head on with opp warthog at center. I managed to be pointed down more, flipped the other hog end over end, and all three landed on my hog, giving me a triple kill.

The most amazing kill (only a double, but still great) was on sidewinder. I just completed a lap and my gunner quit (i had a passenger, and was going to let him in back at curved slope) well a teamate wart, one person, cut infront of us from the base. Up ahead there was a flipped wart and two red tring to get back into their hog. My passenger threw a nade, It stuck to our teamates head, who crashed into the other wart, exploding and killing both red. I was dumbfounded. It was AMAZING. the sad part is, i forgot who did it. It happened like a week ago. But i couldnt stop laughing for the next 5 min.

Offline Igor

• Posts Too Much
Re: The best kill you have ever seen/done
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2008, 02:28:22 PM »
2 v 2 scrim, Blood Gulch....
We were behind and it was 8 - 8 (first to 10) they had just come off of 2nd cliff and were heading to 2nd and then victory, we were heading to blue had just turned the rock and I let off a rocket dead straight for the top of the hill near 1st cliff where i thought they would drive over, which they did, i saw it, they jumped over the hill into the rocket. Double kill. Thing that made it good for me was that it was a pressure shot. :)
~Former BFM Sergeant ~
~ Arrived 20/08/2007 - 23/11/2009 Departed... ~

Offline Renegade

• Regular Poster
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2008, 02:39:33 PM »
In the soccer scrim a few weeks ago

I was on BG and I had just come through the teleporters. I threw 2 nades towards the hog and they stuck someone on the back of his head.

Lawlz i got called the stickybot XD

^^^^Thanks to Plixity for this awesome sig!!!^^^
Elvis, your just jealous of my  souped up wheelchair...get rid of your rickety old walker and put your money where your toothless mouth is. :siderofl: :siderofl:

^^^^^Lol^^^^^

Thanks to Spood for the Tutorial! :D

Thanks Diehard6309 for the awesome Uzerbar!!!!

Offline BFM_Edison

• Captain
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2008, 02:47:05 PM »
There are just so many kills in the tens of thousands that I've gotten (this isn't an exaggeration when you've played about four years...) that only one I remember since it was pure luck and I knew the person I killed. Basically, all I did was throw a sticky nade onto red base at Blood Gulch (I think red, second base, by my terminology) randomly (finite nades, happened to have them) from as far as you can (45 degree angle) and a few seconds later I hear a loud bang and look over to the tele to see a blue explosion with the kill notification being printed on my screen. It was hilarious, since my friend was like WHAT!?!?!? I may be really good at sticky nades (at least when I was on my old computer), but that was outrageous.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 02:05:07 AM by BFM_Edison »
52.87   60.07   46.40   72.73   68.23   55.10   98.27   84.73

Offline Draucus

• Posts Too Much
  • Life is more than the sum of it's parts.
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2008, 02:51:53 PM »
↓↓↓A MUST READ TRIPLE KILL!!!↓↓↓
BFM racing server: Timberland (Blind Shot)
This was before I was a bfm.
As I was at the second/fifth nav I took a blind shot from the gunner seat of a rocket hog in front of the big ledge that is after the third/sixth nav and killed the gunner.  The hog was still flying, and as soon as it hit the ground, I killed the driver.  The hog was still sliding and the hog killed a walker.
I was called out for using aimbot.
↑↑↑A MUST READ TRIPLE KILL!!!↑↑↑

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Offline BFM_Edison

• Captain
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2008, 02:55:57 PM »
↓↓↓A MUST READ TRIPLE KILL!!!↓↓↓
BFM racing server: Timberland (Blind Shot)
This was before I was a bfm.
As I was at the second/fifth nav I took a blind shot from the gunner seat of a rocket hog in front of the big ledge that is after the third/sixth nav and killed the gunner.  The hog was still flying, and as soon as it hit the ground, I killed the driver.  The hog was still sliding and the hog killed a walker.
I was called out for using aimbot.
↑↑↑A MUST READ TRIPLE KILL!!!↑↑↑

If they said you aimbot, they don't know too much about the physics of Halo and the way servers work...

Btw, I've done those, though I've only done opposite jump hits only once (as in you shoot at the other jump when you go off and hit them).

Offline cactus_jack

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2008, 03:54:36 PM »
Best kill on a BFM server happened on Gephryobia(spellin?) map. I was the gunner in a race game and I shot a rocket all the way across the map on a spot anticipating a enemy that was following us from behind. Well the rocket somehow found the enemy and across the map you could see his hog flying through the air after I hit him and he said 'ns cactus', it was beautiful  ;D

Offline VxT

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2008, 03:58:21 PM »
Lone Chain, all 6 enemies run into the base on sidewinder, smushed em all as I drove out d_b

Thanks Hangman!

Water found on Mars!

Offline BFM_Hydra

• BFM Admin
  • BFM Rules Guru and Forum Pwner.
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2008, 04:58:13 PM »
I'm sure Exodus will want to post here with what he did in a scrim a couple of days ago on Infinity ::)

BFM_Hydra Signature: Miser
Soccer Trophy: Igor
Scrim Season VII Trophy: H@ngm@n

Thanks guys!

TESTIMONIAL
"Hydra knows the forums like a spider knows it's web." - BFM_Jimmy 5/9/09

"Hydra, 300 posts to you is like pocket money to the Monopoly guy." - BFM_Jimmy 11/9/09

Offline Cr@zy

• Senior Poster
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2008, 06:28:04 PM »
the time i accidentally betrayed Elvis playing on blood gulch, oh it was the best worst shot in the world

Thanks H@ngm@n Soooo much for the Awesome sig!

Offline Stealth.

• Posts Too Much
  • Loading, please wait...
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2008, 07:18:06 PM »
My favorite kills were in a BFM captain's scrim many moons ago on Gnaeus' team. On the start of Danger Canyon we start with all chains and all six of us together (so the other team has three loaded rocket hogs). By some stroke of skill and luck, we managed to kill all six of them and have none of us die.

Oh and the side-seat rocket ;) :P
Now for my ultra cool sig...

<>     <>
          <
          -
          \/

"What the..he has his flashlight on...Should we have our flashlights on??"

Channel Jumper Chamipion - '06

Many say life is too short. Well, name one thing you do that is longer.

"Does that blow your mind? Because That Just Happened!"

www.freerice.com - Awesome site for a great cause.

Stealth-Beg for Mercy

Offline Ediseye

• Posts Too Much
  • And t3h shark eatz itz
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2008, 07:21:35 PM »
I was on BG and I had just come through the teleporters. I threw 2 nades towards the hog and they stuck someone on the back of his head.

Lawlz i got called the stickybot XD

^^^ Quoted for truth.

Offline Plixity

• Posts Too Much
  • I'm in your base, killing your mans.
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2008, 08:23:51 PM »
I've got a few :P.

One I was in a sniper server in the enemies base, and I saw 3 non-afkers on top of the base and killed 'em all with one sniper shot.

I was in a CTF match and an enemy was driving around a bend with the flag, facing away from me and I HS him with my first shot.

I had low heath, 2 or 3 bars, and this guy was pistoling me. I was limited nades so I only had 2 frags so I chucked one and it got stuck in his armor and killed him.

I've got others, but those are the most memorable ;D.

Offline BFM_Edison

• Captain
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 08:29:17 PM »
I don't remember who, but someone in BFM once got a 3sk from the passenger's seat on Ice Fields. It was amazing.

Offline MrMxyzptlk

• Posts Too Much
  • Never backward,           always forward!
    • My 5th Dimensional Homepage
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2008, 12:09:00 PM »

I've had my fair share of "lucky shots," but my best/fav' was one of my first times scrimming with BFMs:

I was gunning a RH ('don't recall my driver at the time, sry!) and as we were going up blue-base ramp we got rocketed from "behind."

'Killed my driver and shot the hog into the pillar behind the base so hard that I went SPINNIN' and FLYIN' way up ... STILL AT THE GUN ... and kept my focus and got off 2 rockets that killed SHAWTY* (who was the Rhog gunner that had shot us) just before they got the blue-base nav!

Shawty immediately typed out: "How on EARTH did you JUST DO THAT?!?!"

* It made me feel great, because Shawty is(was) one of the BEST GUNNERS I've ever met, and I was essentially still a rookie. (Ask Elvis about her gunning some time.... A-Maze-Ing!)

FYI: She was pretty-much one of the "original" BFMs....

I don't remember who, but someone in BFM once got a 3sk from the passenger's seat on Ice Fields. It was amazing.

Um, I think that mighta been me?...  ::)

;D

Mr. Mxy's current Word Corner word is catachresis    

Print