Print 

Author Topic: The best kill you have ever seen/done  (Read 10943 times)

Offline BFM_Hydra

• BFM Admin
  • BFM Rules Guru and Forum Pwner.
Re: The best kill you have ever seen/done
« Reply #45 on: April 09, 2008, 02:29:34 AM »
I think my favourite is...

I was gunning a rocket hog on Danger Canyon...I killed 5 people in about 5 seconds, but our hog got naded and my driver died. I got out of the gunner seat and kept driving to blue base...where I got 5 more kills from running them all over again :LOL:

BFM_Hydra Signature: Miser
Soccer Trophy: Igor
Scrim Season VII Trophy: H@ngm@n

Thanks guys!

TESTIMONIAL
"Hydra knows the forums like a spider knows it's web." - BFM_Jimmy 5/9/09

"Hydra, 300 posts to you is like pocket money to the Monopoly guy." - BFM_Jimmy 11/9/09

Offline BFM_Hlao

• BFM Admin
« Reply #46 on: April 09, 2008, 04:18:12 AM »
I'm like Nutrino - all my best shots have just been incredibly lucky. :)

One of my favourites was in a 2v2 scrim. It was Team Lagout (Taipan, Igor and myself) -vs- Team Power Rangers (MadWho, Srenity and Spidey). Our first map was Gephy, and Spidey and Serenity were walking on the lower level while me and either Taipan or Igor (don't remember who) were in a rocket 'Hog on the upper level. We came to one of the base navs and I decided to take a couple of random shots down below - the kind of shot that you know won't hit but you shoot anyway. Suddenly I see "You killed BFM_Srenity" pop up. I seriously couldn't believe that. He must have walked in JUST the right place. Insanely lucky. :)

It is always tremendously satisfying to me when I sticky a banshee or headshot a tank in the NOOBS PLAYGROUND. It is very easy to do once you get the knack, but geez it just feels so good lol.

I like this thread. ;D

Offline RUSTY0

• Junior Poster
« Reply #47 on: April 09, 2008, 08:03:38 AM »

Danger canyon. I was gunning a rocket hog and these 2 rocket hogs poped up around a corner. Got a rocket right between them beofe they got off a shot and we blazed right through the middle of them,very satisfying.

Offline CCBigBoy

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2008, 12:27:02 PM »
This happened in Death Island map:
I was without a hog so I wait an enemy hog or a friend hog near the sea then I saw an enemy rocket hog with 3 players so I threw one grenade and I killed all enemies that were into the hog then I got it. That was incredible. I saw the 3 enemies launched out the hog and all deads .... hehehehe ....... !!!
CC=BigBoy+-
 :yesyes: d_b :yesyes:
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 12:32:24 PM by CCBigBoy »

Offline halofred

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #49 on: April 10, 2008, 06:41:27 PM »
Not my kill, but that i witnessed. They both fell out. I believe a hog hit them, sent them upwards then an enemy naded sticky naded them.

Offline JôkÖr

• Regular Poster
« Reply #50 on: April 10, 2008, 06:55:58 PM »
Great stories everyone!

I dont really have a best one, Im thankful if i can get any !  :doh:

Offline Taipan™

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #51 on: April 11, 2008, 05:02:55 AM »
i got a new favorite from last night. I was in noobs playground at blue base and there were shees flying around the big hill area, so I through about 3 plasma nades (missed the shees) and then it popped up 'You killed BFM_Ben. Apparently one of my random nades stuck him when he was completely out of site from me.

Print