Print 

Author Topic: Player of the Month?  (Read 887 times)

Offline iTaL¡C

• Newbie Poster
  • Let's see how bold you really are.
Player of the Month?
« on: May 08, 2008, 01:34:43 PM »
I was just thinking about a player of the month for each month. I'm not sure if BFM has this or not, but I'll go ahead and suggest it. Maybe you could have 2 player of the months. One a BFM player and second, a guest. As we all know...usually the cause of players disobeying the rules is because they want attention. This may give the people that camp or curse a chance to become reconized in a positive way.

Post a reply please. I want to know other's opinions.

iTaL¡C

P.S. Sorry if this in the wrong section...I guess it could be interpreted as a question though.

~It's in the correct section, thank for asking ;). ~Hydra

« Last Edit: May 08, 2008, 11:59:28 PM by BFM_Hydra »

Thanks to Plixity for this awesome sig!

Offline BFM_Booyah

• General
Re: Player of the Month?
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2008, 05:45:58 AM »
This is an idea that has been brought up from time to time and we have not as of yet decided to implement it.  There are a number of reasons why we haven't but it has nothing to do with not liking the idea.  As an alternative we do have the Players who have performed well section.  It's not quite the same but it certainly does put praise where praise is due.  We'll keep the idea in mind for the future though...thanks for the input.

"Compared to war, all other forms of human endeavor shrink to insignificance." - General George S. Patton Jr.

Print