Print 

Author Topic: Cluck  (Read 3755 times)

Offline Dez

• Newbie Poster
Cluck
« on: September 11, 2008, 12:49:00 PM »
I was playing on one of your servers and we were on the map Danger Canyon, Cluck repeatedly said how bad his driver was. So when I tell him to not insult your teammates he starts saying I was the driver. Then on Ice Fields he starts off by team-nading me. I drive off and leave him there because he had flipped me. This Cluck is a very rude, team-nading player and shouldn't be allowed to play on BFM's friendly servers.

Offline zetlandpeat / {HM}Zet

• Regular Poster
  • The Vikings are Coming - Up Helly Aa
Re: Cluck
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2008, 12:54:37 PM »
I raced with him earlier, he was very good with rocket but very critical of any one driving him who was not up to his standards.
Needs to read rules me thinx
'But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
'Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: 'we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'

TALL SHIPS RACE COMES BACK TO SHETLAND

I would like to be a glowworm, a glowworms never glum, it`s hard to be downhearted when the sun shines out your bum.

Offline Dez

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2008, 01:17:22 PM »
Well the only way someone who isn't 'good' at driving to get better is to practice so telling them "you suck" is not proper behavior for friendly servers.

Offline ·WídgêT·

• Posts Too Much
  • Fail gun at your service
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2008, 03:05:19 PM »
there is only one solution for a guy like this...

Drive so bad he leaves :winkgrin:

Thank you Tanger!

Not for wealth, rank, or honor, but for personal worth and character
Cheers, Marty!

http://8tracks.com/widget4nz
Check out my mixes and sign up for the site. It has yet to do me wrong

Offline BFM_Kiwi

• Major
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2008, 04:05:58 PM »

There is no place for rudeness like that.

I agree with WidgeT, when someone complains about my driving I like to make a special effort to hit every rock and tree in sight  (but I do this anyway, so it's hard to detect)

Offline Dez

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2008, 06:46:05 PM »
lol im always flipping my hog when i drive  :siderofl:

Offline Tåndêm

• Senior Poster
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2008, 07:24:03 PM »
I once had a hog flip three times...AND RECOVER FROM IT.

This was a fluke, though. Sheer luck.
Congratulations!
If you see this signature on a recent post, you've spotted an elusive Tåndêm!
You are not eligible for an award because I have no money, however you are free to have bragging rights.

Offline xSGxTyrantx

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2008, 02:08:31 PM »
if i ever race on sidewinder with him and im his driver he will leave beacuse i cant drive up that ramp right before nav 2

thanks slayton for the sig^

Offline Cuda

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2008, 02:31:31 PM »
Anyway, to get this post back on topic.......Just want to add i've seen his behavior and agree with all above. He also has a problem when he gets killed or his hog gets flipped, he thinks players are camping or breaking the rules and feels a need to voice his opinion about everything he sees wrong. Calling for kicks and bans too. thanks

Offline MountainDew

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2008, 05:25:46 PM »
Also likes to camp alot then argue about it.

Offline -{Rook}-

• Newbie Poster
  • <3 Paramore
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2008, 06:37:14 PM »
Was playing with him today, not so sure about his playing or rulebreaking because from my experience all he does is talk.

For a good 20 or 30 minutes the server was just an abusive chat between him and Machiavelli (who I see cluck has now posted here about, surprise surprise). They were clogging up the screen with their back and forth arguments and calling for each other to be banned. Can't remember what admin was present at the time but felt sorry for the headache they must've been getting off these two players.

So can't attest to his camping or any other such things, but in my experience he doesn't race, he just argues. As well as taking up valuable team space the chat and text just gets chocked full of his abuse. Not good at all.

Offline #1lorddragon

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2008, 11:48:22 AM »
I was playing with cluck on server #4 today i was in a hog, i was in gunner we flipped, so any way i got back in gunner and my driver was walking back to the hog and Cluck chase killed him. He did stuff like that multiple times and was also cussing at every one. :zoid:

Offline Cuda

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2009, 08:37:09 PM »
Had another poor expierience with this player playing slayer instead of racing. On death island there were plenty of hogs but he ignored them to get kills. When I pointed this out to him he said I was stopping him from racing....??? This was in the middle of the race, not the start. Racing is not on the top of this players agenda.....

Offline Çub

• Newbie Poster
  • "Why did I pick this username in 2006?" -me, 2022
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2009, 09:44:09 PM »
Death Island this morning. I was in with AR~Zeenzie. We were going off that hill (normal direction), I was gunning, he was driving. We stop to pick him up and says, "ALWAYS stop for teammates," like its his server or something. It was Allied Racing #3...
Thanks to Tanger and Spood

~Tanger

~Spood

Latin Quote of the Month:
Tempus Fugit - Time Flies

Offline Oblique

• Regular Poster
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2009, 06:01:40 AM »
Was racing on sidewinder on BFM UK server No.6. Cluck killed me in what i initially thought was a well aimed chain gun attack. Cluck then stated that his driver was chasing. I then saw Cluck continue to fire the chain gun regardless that is driver was chasing. When i asked him why he was still firing even tho he (Cluck) was aware of what was happening he stated 'I cant control the world'.  bfm-JM in attendance at the time.

AR~Spart101

Print