Print 

Author Topic: !!The-Top!!  (Read 961 times)

Offline Fraggle

• Posts Too Much
  • Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional!
!!The-Top!!
« on: November 20, 2008, 06:05:42 AM »
Shocked that I have to do this as he usually plays well, !!The-Top!! was annoyed at another player and ended the game by saying "you are not an admin" and then uttered a profanity and left the server. I have a screenshot which I will not post here.

Fraggle
Many thanks to BFM_MiG for the awesometastic siggy!!
Quote from: BFM_JANE
It's just like life! Except with more rockets!

~ӺƦ∂פ₲Ļĕ
Quote from: some random person somewhere
When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin.
It works not because it settles the question for you, but because in that brief moment when the coin is in the air...

...You suddenly know what you are hoping for!

Offline Steve

• Newbie Poster
Re: !!The-Top!!
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2008, 06:41:33 AM »
!!The-Top!!

It was me who you said "you are not a bfm admin". You said it beacsue i was saying a rule which was not to use cap. I said "Please don't use caps" and you were annoyed that i had taken your hog as there were none around. You then at the end of the game swore at me. I have a screen shot of you doing it. If anyone wants it then just PM me otherwise just get it off Fraggle

Offline Fraggle

• Posts Too Much
  • Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional!
Re: !!The-Top!!
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2008, 08:15:50 AM »
Just to clarify, Steve's post (above) is written in such a way that it reads like he is talking to !!The-Top!! and not accusing me of being the offending player.
I had thought Steve was the player !!The-Top!! was annoyed at but coulnd't be sure which is why I didn;t post his name earlier.

Regards,
Fraggle
Many thanks to BFM_MiG for the awesometastic siggy!!
Quote from: BFM_JANE
It's just like life! Except with more rockets!

~ӺƦ∂פ₲Ļĕ
Quote from: some random person somewhere
When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin.
It works not because it settles the question for you, but because in that brief moment when the coin is in the air...

...You suddenly know what you are hoping for!

Print