Print 

Author Topic: Passenger Seats  (Read 834 times)

Dr Decoy

Passenger Seats
« on: June 29, 2009, 12:31:41 AM »
I have a question or three about the, well, passenger seat. The best seat if you want to die first in the hog. Anyways, when I was in the passenger seat of the hog, I felt sort of useless, waiting for an oncoming rocket hog to blow me to smithereens. Then, just what I thought happened. The rocket hog did come and I debated for the split second I had whether I should throw a frag nade. So, I ended up doing so, and well, it killed both people in the hog. A driver and gunner. I usually don't nade when I'm in the passenger seat, but this time I knew it would be almost impossible for that nade to flip us.

Anyways, back to the question or questions. I was wondering if it is legal to nade (frag or plasma) an enemy hog with 2-3 passengers. And what about an enemy hog that poses no huge threat to my hog's people. (An enemy hog with one person, the driver) Would that be legal or should I refrain from chucking a nade at him? And one more question if it's not too much. Is it legal to chuck a nade at an enemy or enemies about to get in a hog that I have no concern for? And again, this is all taken place from the passenger seat, not on foot.

The reason I ask such questions is because, well, it felt sort of cheap killing an enemy hog that my gunner couldn't take care of.

Thanks,
Dr Decoy

Offline BFM_Exodus

• General
  • BFM's General Oversight >:)
Re: Passenger Seats
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2009, 01:03:40 AM »
You are more then welcome to nade enemies from the passenger seat. As long as you are not throwing an excessive amount of nades and they are all aimed at specific targets there is no problem. Nading from the passenger seat is not the easiest thing to do, however a good skill when practiced. As long as you abide by the guidelines above there is no problem with that. :)

Nrvend is too old. We race in hogs, not wheelchairs.
Exodus.....why is there a cat in my post?
Exodus is the all-time Major Pain.

Print