Print 

Author Topic: 1 vs 1 Racing  (Read 1509 times)

Offline TheDrummer

• Newbie Poster
  • I LOVE MUSIC!!!! AND BFM SERVERS!!!!!
1 vs 1 Racing
« on: September 21, 2010, 10:14:36 PM »
 :Words:

I just seem to be filled with questions for you

Now I know that this is probably a rare occurence, but in the case of a 1-on-1 race, do all of BFM's rules still apply?

(Let me give you a situation) Say I'm on Gephyrophobia racing 1-on-1 and my enemy is ahead of me and is trying to take the ramps to get below the bridge...During the few seconds that he/she is struggling to get on the ramp, am I allowed to get out and nade them or ram into them to knock them off the bridge?

I would like to believe that slaying would have to be somewhat allowed or else there would be no point in racing against an enemy that is in front of you...but then again, I am not a member of BFM (yet lol) and I would have no say in the matter of changing rules to fit 1-on-1 scenarios....

I guess my question is...In the case of a 1 vs 1 race...what rules (if any) change?

ViVA BFM :chief:
JACK WHITE ROCKS AT...

DRUMS

GUITAR

VOCALS

AND.......Throwing KNIVES?!?!?!?

Offline BFM_Kiwi

• Major
Re: 1 vs 1 Racing
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2010, 11:44:32 PM »

You are not allowed to get out of your hog (which would mean you'd have to stop racing) in order to nade the enemy.   You can ram them as long as you are going to your navs, so if you need to go down the ramp too, you can follow them and push them off.   But you can't go off your course in order to do that - you always have to be moving to your next nav. 

Offline TheDrummer

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2010, 12:08:12 AM »
So even in 1v1...ALL the rules still apply?
JACK WHITE ROCKS AT...

DRUMS

GUITAR

VOCALS

Offline BFM_Kiwi

• Major
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2010, 01:02:30 AM »

Yep.  But usually if it's 1v1 we drive around, try to get good lap times and don't really worry about the score.  By the time you've done 15 laps people have joined and the teams have been uneven for awhile and score really doesn't matter. 

Offline TheDrummer

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2010, 04:22:41 AM »
By the time you've done 15 laps people have joined

I honesty didnt even consider the fact of others joining haha. I understand why the rules wouldnt change now.

Thanks for answering. Im sure ill think of another for you all soon.
JACK WHITE ROCKS AT...

DRUMS

GUITAR

VOCALS

Print