Print 

Author Topic: Runescape!!  (Read 460005 times)

Offline BFM_Terra

• BFM Admin
    • My Website..?
Re: Runescape!!
« Reply #2085 on: December 25, 2010, 03:56:30 AM »
i must admit, i have missed walking into falador park on world two to buy things

All made by me

Applied for BFM on: May 08, 2009       
Recieved Vent: May 22, 2009
Recieved Little tags (bfm_) July 19, 2009
Recieved Big Tags (BFM_) September 16, 2009
Promoted to Corporal: February 13, 2010
Promoted to Head Corporal: March 26, 2010
Promoted to Sergeant: August 22nd, 2010
Stepped down as Sergeant: October 19th, 2011

Offline jim360

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #2086 on: December 25, 2010, 12:23:36 PM »
Way I see it, I'm being asked to vote on too many things at once. I'd be happy to see trade limits made freer to reflect what people want to pay for it rather than "marketise" RuneScape (but perhaps not unlimited because that could lead to scamming - maybe keep a price check?), I don't mind if the wilderness changes to being PvP, but there's one measure I disagree with and that's the applying of this to every world. I'd vote yes if there were a couple of "safe worlds".

Having said that, overall I don't see what people have against this.
Check out my Short introduction... corner and my "Historical figures who should perhaps be better-known" thread!!

Exciting videos: 1.1 / 1.2 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

Offline Mith

• Posts Too Much
  • Gandalf to the rescue
« Reply #2087 on: December 26, 2010, 10:06:35 AM »
One of the reasons I really like the idea of free trade back is I've been wanting to buy a santa for a long time. It was going
to take me so long to get 100Mil, and it was pretty discouraging. Not to mention there were other expensive items I wanted to get that
were also going to take a while to acquire. One thing that I like about not having a trade limit is that I could have friends trade me a rare
item or expensive one for free or a much more cheaper price. Not to mention you never know if you might get lucky and find someone selling
that item really cheap. The idea of having to junk trade I hated. I got a few of the new treasure trail rewards that I could have sold for a hefty
amount, but because I had little junk to work with, I had to sell it at GE max price. Now if I get a good item, it's just a matter of finding someone
who is willing to pay a good amount.

The wilderness I don't care about at all. I HATE pking and am just awful at it. Not to mention I hardly ever go into the wilderness anyway. Like
others have pointed out, it might take longer to buy or sell items, but taking some extra time to make a higher profit or lower your money loss
is worth it in my opinion.

Thanks Vintage, it's awesome!

"Ah, but a man's reach should extend his grasp, or what's a heaven for?"

What's this kiwi y'all are talking about?  Sounds like a fruit.
The Journey of Mith
Applied for BFM-March 9, 2008
Given Vent-April 29, 2008
Little Tags-May 26, 2008
Big Tags-July 24, 2008
Corporal-January 8, 2009
Left BFM-July 26, 2009
Little Tags Again-October 26, 2009
Big Tags Again-January 10, 2010
Corporal Again-August 8, 2010

Offline Kangajack

• Newbie Poster
  • Be strong, live strong, die strong.
« Reply #2088 on: December 26, 2010, 10:47:09 AM »
No not here no!!! Personally I... highly dislike runscape its just a free version of wow. but a lot worse. Again my personal opipion. :chief:

Greetings mate,

Lol everyone says that :) Let it be your first RPG game
and it is then treasured for ever. You just can't get enough.
I have two and actually had 4 accounts at once.
Kanga (lvl100) 30m
Kanga(3spaces)jack (lvl85) 230m

Disclaimer: I am in no way trying to rub my wealth in :)

« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 03:06:48 PM by Kangajack »
The worlds not perfect, thats what makes it beautiful
We are all Sinners

Offline Joel

• Regular Poster
« Reply #2089 on: January 02, 2011, 10:56:05 AM »
rs account name -heyitsjoel lvl 94 (96 mem's) havent been on in like 4 months but maybe ill get on again and try to hook up with some of you guys
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 04:31:04 PM by PR_Joel »

BFM_Enoch: "Joel the Jaguar the juggles jets"

Thanks to -Lostmymind-

Offline ¥Mderms¥

• Posts Too Much
  • Muffins
« Reply #2090 on: January 07, 2011, 09:17:44 PM »
Just piled a Revenant Knight (Level - 128) in Multi-Combat wilderness with a fellow clue scroller. It was fun.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 09:21:54 PM by ¥Mderms¥ »

Offline jim360

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #2091 on: January 09, 2011, 11:48:32 AM »
]
Quests Left:

While Guthix Sleeps
Within the Light
Summer's End
Blood Runs Deep
Dream Mentor
The Void Stares Back
Do No Evil
Nomad's Requiem
King of the Dwarves

also Love Story and My Arm's Big Adventure.

Yes, that's right, I completed While Guthix Sleeps. It's actually fairly easy, just very long. Lovely Quest, and an easy boss fight too!

Only four quests to go, though still need 65 hunter, 75 ranged and 80 magic as skill requirements.
Check out my Short introduction... corner and my "Historical figures who should perhaps be better-known" thread!!

Exciting videos: 1.1 / 1.2 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

Offline BFM_Mil

• Captain
  • Facepalm
« Reply #2092 on: January 09, 2011, 12:31:25 PM »
Go go jim!!! ;D

Offline Fuzion

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #2093 on: January 11, 2011, 10:05:00 PM »

Falador Park was where it was at, I honestly didn't mind having to type out "Buying st00f!!". 89%, golly, looks like it's going to go ahead at this stage.

Hahah good old times. I used to merch santas and I did very well haha xD

Signature by AR~H@ngm@n
(July 07)

Offline BFM_Yoda

• BFM Admin
  • Following, still, you, not!
« Reply #2094 on: January 12, 2011, 07:37:17 PM »
im quiting runescape no big updates, i will however play stellar dawn :D
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 09:07:53 PM by BFM_Yoda »
Started being PR - June 1, 2010
Recieved Vent - July 25, 2010
Little Tags! - September 25, 2010
Primary Training Completed - November 16, 2010
BIG TAGS! - December 9, 2010
Promoted to Corporal - May 8, 2011
Stepped down from Corporal - August 24, 2011
Hung up my Tags - April 30, 2013
Big Tags Again :D - November 4, 2014

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Offline Pynk Dude

• Posts Too Much
  • Yea I'm Pink...so what?
« Reply #2095 on: January 12, 2011, 11:21:47 PM »

Nex (zaros boss)
A new set of armor
Free trade and wildy.

No big updates!?! Where have you been?

Offline BFM_Terra

• BFM Admin
    • My Website..?
« Reply #2096 on: January 13, 2011, 02:54:56 AM »

Nex (zaros boss)
A new set of armor
Free trade and wildy.

All made by me

Offline ¥Mderms¥

• Posts Too Much
  • Muffins
« Reply #2097 on: January 13, 2011, 03:45:35 AM »

Nex (zaros boss)
A new set of armor
Free trade and wildy.

Start of Shameless quote pyramid.

Offline BFM_Terra

• BFM Admin
    • My Website..?
« Reply #2098 on: January 13, 2011, 04:25:17 AM »

Nex (zaros boss)
A new set of armor
Free trade and wildy.

Start of Shameless quote pyramid.

this post isnt because i want to make a shamesell quote pyramid its because i actually agree with what mderms says :ninja:  :P

All made by me

Offline Infërnö

• Regular Poster
« Reply #2099 on: January 13, 2011, 06:19:16 AM »
i actually logged in today.... bought a corrupt dragon body and legs, and a rune kite shield.... i then logged off because it kept telling me i'd completed tasks.

Print