Print 

Author Topic: What an amazing group of people BFM has grown to be  (Read 10794 times)

Offline BFM_Hydra

• BFM Admin
  • BFM Rules Guru and Forum Pwner.
Re: What an amazing group of people BFM has grown to be
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2007, 06:11:01 PM »
Good luck with everything Nrvend. You've done a lot for the clan. I didn't know you that well, and I would have liked to know you better, but good luck and thanks for all your work here at BFM!

BFM_Hydra Signature: Miser
Soccer Trophy: Igor
Scrim Season VII Trophy: H@ngm@n

Thanks guys!

TESTIMONIAL
"Hydra knows the forums like a spider knows it's web." - BFM_Jimmy 5/9/09

"Hydra, 300 posts to you is like pocket money to the Monopoly guy." - BFM_Jimmy 11/9/09

Offline ((Kàkà§hì))

• Posts Too Much
  • か か し !!
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2007, 07:04:59 PM »
I really regret NOT getting to know you, Nrvend. For a long time to me you were this nebulous and all knowing judge like minos handing down fair judgements on us confused players, but then one night I actually heard you and thought "Man! Nrvend sounds like a really nice and normal guy" and looked forward to your company. I still do, but I understand your decision completely. As far as I'm concerned I'll count you as a friend.

THANKS  SLAYTON  FOR  THE  A W E S O M E  SIG!!!
http://ninjamouse.com - http://ninjamouse.com/images/Kakashi_sig24.jpg

Offline AR~Hazy

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2007, 07:07:50 PM »
Nrvend....

I don't have the right words or enough words to say how much you will be missed and how much you brought to this clan.

Good luck to you.

Hazy

Offline BFM_BluAdpt

• BFM Admin
« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2007, 10:05:45 PM »
Well Nrvend...OLD MAN....OH ANCIENT ONE   :LOL: :LOL:

You are really going to be missed.  I fully understand the need to pull off and take care of life.  You take care and hopefully you don't become a total stranger.

Offline BFM_Nemesis

• BFM Admin
« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2007, 10:33:13 PM »
Sad to see you go Nrv. :'(
You were an excellent asset to the clan. You are an exellent guy and excellent player. GL in life, i sure youll do well
Ill really miss you  :'(
Thank You Nrv for all that you have done to the clan.

Goodbye  :'(

Offline WaTy™

• Posts Too Much
  • WaT-WaT-WaT, WaTy
« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2007, 11:00:48 PM »
said to see you go nrv. i havnt really had a chance to get to you know you alot. but i still know what you have done for the clan. i am really sad to see you go. have fun.

-WaTy

Offline BFM_Exodus

• General
  • BFM's General Oversight >:)
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2007, 12:12:36 AM »
I am sorry to see you go Nrvend. I have had many happy experiences racing with you, and hope to have many more if you ever want to come online and play with us, you are definetly most welcome.

You were a fantastic leader. Standing side by side with the other Generals and Elvis to facilitate our clan and servers. You put in a tremendous amount of effort, dedcating so many hours of your time to the benefit of others here while you were a huge part of the clan's livelyhood, and for that I doubt we can ever truely repay you for.

I wish you well in all your family and future endeavours and will always remember you for the honourable leader you were amongst us.

Good Luck.

Exodus

Nrvend is too old. We race in hogs, not wheelchairs.
Exodus.....why is there a cat in my post?
Exodus is the all-time Major Pain.

Offline Jimmy

• Posts Too Much
  • I've never cooked prawns on the Barbie
« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2007, 02:51:24 AM »
Im really disappointed i didn't get to know you better. I hope everything works out for you and your family. Thankyou for everything you have done for BFM. Im sure without you that this wouldn't be like it is now.

Once again Nvrend thankyou and the best of luck with you life
History of Jimmy
Applied 16th Feb 2007
Recruited 28th April 2007
Big Tags 8th Jun 2007
Corporal March 25th 2008
Head Corporal July 8th 2008
Sargeant Aug 17th 2008
Lieutenant Nov 11th 2008

Offline Spidey

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2007, 05:34:12 AM »
see ya around nrv

you made a great member to this clan

good luck in your real life!!

Applied for BFM - 12th March 2007
Recieved Vent Access - 2nd May 2007
Recieved Little Tags - 11th May 2007
Recieved Big Tags - 14th June 2007
Promoted to Corporal - 5th June 2008
Stepped down from Promotion - 24th December 2008

Offline Floyd

• Senior Poster
  • I Pitty the Foo who can't dance
« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2007, 05:52:55 AM »
thank you for everything you have done to help make BFM what it is today
There's someone in my head but it's not me  ~Floyd

Offline -JR- Falx

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2007, 06:28:07 PM »
I know we have had our differences in the past,clanwise that is,but on a personal note I can say that you always came over fairly............respect for that.

Good Luck in everything!!

Falx

Offline Tanger

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2007, 06:32:15 PM »
Nerve,

For the time I talked to you on vent and raced with you I could see the amount of respect you had for yourself and others. You where one of the best overall BFM's I met. You have in my opinion an amazing person showing leadership skills. You worked extremely well with young, middle and older aged members. I thank you for everything you did and supplied BFM with.

Hope to see ya around.

-Tanger

Offline BFM_Elvis

• Leader
« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2007, 06:52:11 PM »
I have said my Goodbyes in my pm to you. But there is something I would like to add to this thread..

Nrvend you are an awesome dad and husband. Im very happy to have gotten to know you.  You put in a lot of work and long hours but I do know you were paid for these things. You were paid by all the good that you have seen done. Without you a lot of this would have never happen. You did a lot for BFM but much more for a lot of people. Many will never know how much. Only time will tell how much you have done here. So all that is left to say is

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline PaleRdr

• Junior Poster
« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2007, 07:00:49 PM »
Nrv,

Man, it is REALLY difficult to see you go.   I read your post and you know I support your reasons.  I respect anyone who makes the decision to focus on life over this online world.  For some reason, it doesn't make this one any easier.  I doubt anything would, though.

I'll refrain from writing one of my theses this time.  I'll just say you have been one of the most important assets to the growth of this clan, and a huge help in maintaining a steady direction for its advancement.  We are a stronger clan and I am a better person for having known you.  I really believe that, and I thank you for everything you have done for BFM.

I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say  that the door will forever be wide open to your return.  You are a welcome presence here.

Best of luck, friend.  I'll miss you terribly.

Pale

Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.—Ezekiel 37:9

Offline Kikn

• Junior Poster
  • My Halo 3 spartan
    • Future Hope To Many
« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2007, 07:07:22 PM »
I have said my Goodbyes in my pm to you. But there is something I would like to add to this thread..

Nrvend you are an awesome dad and husband. Im very happy to have gotten to know you.  You put in a lot of work and long hours but I do know you were paid for these things. You were paid by all the good that you have seen done. Without you a lot of this would have never happen. You did a lot for BFM but much more for a lot of people. Many will never know how much. Only time will tell how much you have done here. So all that is left to say is

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

In the short time I got to speak with you and be around you, I had seen many of the qualities that countless people above me have said about you. Never a cross word, never a bad character trait has ever been uttered when someone was speaking to me about you. The faith these people had in you was as strong if not stronger than that of a true friend. I count it a honor to have met you, to be apart of this great family that you have poured your all into in the past. I wish you were not leaving so that I could have gotten to know you even betters as many of these have. I can't see how anyone can ever be remembered for anything greater than the legacy that you are leaving here. I just want you to know Nrvend that I always saw you as a man of high integrity, even if at times I did not always portray that. Again, I can't think of any better remembrance than that which was spoken by your 2nd family!

I too would like to thank you for all that you have done so that we all can have such a great family to be apart of.

Sincerely and Truly,
                                                                                                                                                     BFM_Kikn
« Last Edit: October 26, 2007, 07:25:00 PM by BFM_Kikn »

Print