Print 

Author Topic: What an amazing group of people BFM has grown to be  (Read 10793 times)

Offline BFM_Chaindog

• BFM Admin
  • F☼rum M☼derator
    • Hades Star:  Stargate Corp
Re: What an amazing group of people BFM has grown to be
« Reply #60 on: November 02, 2007, 02:00:32 PM »
I am not saddened that one of our greatest officers has chosen to spend more time improving his home life as much as he has enriched the lives of our BFM Family.  Especially since I know that he will not stop Racing, just be more gentle with his Racing time than before.  I am proud to call Nrvend my friend, and someone that I can look up to as a role model citizen of our gaming community (not to mention Real Life).  As I venture forth into the deserts of the Middle East, I look forward to gaming with him on our mutual free time (even if my connection is only going to be faster than dial-up).  Nrvend ROCKS!!!    :Chaindog:

:victory:    :rockstar:    :krad:    :bravo:    :grill:    :thumbsup:
"May you never cheat, lie, steal, or drink....if you must cheat, cheat death..if you must lie, lie in a loved ones arms...if you must steal, steal kisses...and if you must drink, drink with us yo!"

NOTE:  I've currently returned from serving in various Middle East combat zones.  Wow, just realized how many years I've been hanging with BFM, since near the beginning!  :Chaindog:

Offline Stealth.

• Posts Too Much
  • Loading, please wait...
« Reply #61 on: November 02, 2007, 08:30:57 PM »
El Capitan....

Wow i never thought i would see the day you resigned, but obviously all of us understand why. You have been a great leader in this group, and i have felt like you were a mentor to me ever since you recruited me over a year ago. Racing with you, chatting with you, its always been fun. You are an awesome guy and i sincerely think i will remember you for a long time to come as a friend.'

Good Luck in All You Do!
-Stealth
Now for my ultra cool sig...

<>     <>
          <
          -
          \/

"What the..he has his flashlight on...Should we have our flashlights on??"

Channel Jumper Chamipion - '06

Many say life is too short. Well, name one thing you do that is longer.

"Does that blow your mind? Because That Just Happened!"

www.freerice.com - Awesome site for a great cause.

Stealth-Beg for Mercy

Offline icdeadppl

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #62 on: November 03, 2007, 07:38:44 PM »
Hey Nrv,

I have always enjoyed racing with you and hope we see you around soon. Does this mean I can kill you without getting into trouble?  ^^!

John

BFM_Nrvend

« Reply #63 on: November 03, 2007, 09:42:02 PM »
Hey Nrv,

I have always enjoyed racing with you and hope we see you around soon. Does this mean I can kill you without getting into trouble?  ^^!

John

translation..on the last part.  It should still be no trouble to kill you......LOL

Offline Daisy

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #64 on: November 04, 2007, 06:01:43 PM »
Wow....

Nrv...I still remember the day I had to twist Elvis' arm to get you recruited lol j/k.  Actually, Mudbone probably deserves that credit.  Either way, we knew right away what kind of racer you could be...but these posts, well they say something totally different now don't they?  :)  You are quite an individual.  I know it's been a long time (not so long I haven't forgotten those blonde jokes  :toughguy:) but I couldn't NOT post a goodbye to you.  Ciao.   :hug:   

Offline Snappy

• Senior Poster
  • you got to lose yourself in the music the moments
« Reply #65 on: November 11, 2007, 06:32:18 PM »
wo i cant even BEGIN to thank you so much, and begin to say how much you have done for BFM
so i cant say anything because everything i could have said has been said,
lol shawty ur funny, anywho.......

im sadened to c u go but i am happy to c that u are taking more tim etorwards your family

i would say goodluck in everything you do if life , but you dont need it ;)

so goodbye my friend, i hope to c you around again, you are one person i do not believe i will ever be forgetting

Snappy

Print